Job market candidate 2018-2019
My Oxford graduate student profile is here.
Job placement officer:
Prof Johannes Abeler, Department of Economics, Oxford University
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 1865 281440
- I will present my research at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors in Washington D.C. and the SAFE research center in Frankfurt in May 2019 (c.f. Presentations).
- In October 2018, my dissertation was awarded the Michael Mitterauer Prize.
- In July 2018, I was nominated as a finalist for the Economic History Association’s (EHA) Alexander Gerschenkron Prize for best dissertation in the economic history of an area outside of the United States or Canada.
- In 2017, my doctoral research was awarded the Economic History Society (EHS) New Researcher Prize (see my CV for other awards and scholarships).