- CEBRA 2019 Annual Meeting, Annual Meeting of the Central Bank Research Association, FRBNY and Columbia University (NYC, United States): 18-20 July 2019.
- EHES 2019 Annual Meeting, Annual Meeting of the European Historical Economics Society 2019 (Paris, France): 29-31 August 2019.
- SAFE House of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt & Institute for Banking and Financial History (Frankfurt, Germany): 16 May 2019.
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Workshop on Monetary and Financial History (Washington D.C., United States): 7 May 2019.
- NOeG 2019 Annual Conference, Annual Meeting of the Austrian Economic Association (Graz, Austria): 26 April 2019.
- Banco de España, IV Seminar in Economic History (Madrid, Spain): 11 October 2018.
- Economic History Association Annual Meeting, Dissertation Session (Montreal, Canada): 8 September 2018.
- Banque de France, Financial Stability Seminar (Paris, France): 7 September 2018.
- World Economic History Congress (Boston, United States): 31 July 2018.
- Banca d’Italia, Sixth CEPR Economic History Symposium (Rome, Italy): 22 June 2018.
- Sixth WU-Workshop in Applied Econometrics (Vienna, Austria): 20 June 2018.
- ETH Centre for Economic Research, Applied Macroeconomics Seminar (Zurich, Switzerland): 15 May 2018.
- Oxford Graduate Economic and Social History Seminar (Oxford, United Kingdom): 2 May 2018.
- Economic History Society Annual Conference (Keele, United Kingdom): 8 April 2018.
For presentations prior to 2018, see my CV.