- University of Linz (JKU), Department of Economics Seminar Series: 13 November 2019.
- Ninth Workshop on Banks and Financial Markets (discussant), University of Vienna: 15 November 2019.
- NOeG Winter Workshop: 18-20 December 2019.
- ASSA (discussant), American Economic Association Annual Meeting: 3-5 January 2020 (San Diego, United States).
- University of Vienna, Department of Finance Seminar Series: 8 January 2020.
- CEBRA 2019 Annual Meeting, Annual Meeting of the Central Bank Research Association, FRBNY and Columbia University (NYC, United States): 20 July 2019.
- AFSE 2019 Annual Meeting, Annual Meeting of the French Economic Association (Orléans, France): 19 June 2019.
- SAFE House of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt & Institute for Banking and Financial History (Frankfurt, Germany): 16 May 2019.
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Workshop on Monetary and Financial History (Washington D.C., United States): 7 May 2019.
- NOeG 2019 Annual Conference, Annual Meeting of the Austrian Economic Association (Graz, Austria): 26 April 2019.
- European Central Bank, DG Monetary Policy (Frankfurt, Germany): 4 April 2019.
- Banca d’Italia, Research Department Seminar (Rome, Italy): 5 February 2019.
- Bonn University, Department of Economics, Finance Group Seminar (Bonn, Germany): 21 January 2019.
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank, Internal Economics Research Seminar (Vienna, Austria): 17 January 2019.
- WU Vienna, Department of Economics, Internal Research Seminar (Vienna, Austria): 15 January 2019.
- Banco de España, IV Seminar in Economic History (Madrid, Spain): 11 October 2018.
- Economic History Association Annual Meeting, Dissertation Session (Montreal, Canada): 8 September 2018.
- Banque de France, Financial Stability Seminar (Paris, France): 7 September 2018.
- World Economic History Congress (Boston, United States): 31 July 2018.
- Banca d’Italia, Sixth CEPR Economic History Symposium (Rome, Italy): 22 June 2018.
- Sixth WU-Workshop in Applied Econometrics (Vienna, Austria): 20 June 2018.
- ETH Centre for Economic Research, Applied Macroeconomics Seminar (Zurich, Switzerland): 15 May 2018.
- Oxford Graduate Economic and Social History Seminar (Oxford, United Kingdom): 2 May 2018.
- Economic History Society Annual Conference (Keele, United Kingdom): 8 April 2018.
Presentations prior to 2018 not listed.